[Phpmyadmin-devel] Testing request: Ajax features

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 04:41:51 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

    I just saw the thread and sorry for the delay.

> 1 - Not directly related, but when adding a new user the dialog box is
> movable, is resizable, and has a scrollbar. When editing a user, it's a
> different type of dialog and isn't movable or directly scrollable. To
> scroll in that window, one must use the regular window's scrollbar to
> the far right. I prefer the first method, but either way they (and all
> of our dialogs, I think) should match in style.

This is true when clicking the "Add a new user" link provided under the host
name(as an example localhost->). But when we select a specific database (as
an example localhost->test )and then click on the "Add a new user" link the
Ajaxyfied window is not appear. Instead of that it directs to a new window.
Is that a feature. Please check on that.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--
L G Thilanka Kaushalya