[Phpmyadmin-devel] Getting involve!

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:12:39 CET 2011

Hi Michal,

I tried an example and it works fine for me in both Firefox and Chrome.

One major thing I noticed about Sahi is its browser independence not like
selenium. So if you all too can have a look I think we can go ahead with
Sahi so that the people not using Firefox too can run Sahi scripts and test
the code, I think. So testing too can go parallel with the improvements of
PMA.

All your help and guidance will very much helpful for me to work with you
all.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Dne Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:46:38 +0530
> Kasun Lakpriya <kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
> > Another thing I noticed in the mailing-list was about a new interface
> > testing tool called sahi [2]. The mail was sent by Michal and I had a
> look
> > into it and seems it is a nice tool and we can easily improve the test
> > coverage.
>
> Please note that I have no personal experience with it, so it should be
> first checked if it really works as presented :-).
>
> --
>        Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

Thanks and Regards,
Kasun