[Phpmyadmin-devel] Themes for 3.4 ?

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:25:04 CET 2011

Hi,

On 1/10/2011 9:46 AM, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Le 2011-01-10 07:17, Michal Čihař a écrit :
>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:54:39 +0100
>> Michal Čihař<michal at cihar.com>  napsal(a):
>>
>>> Dne Fri, 07 Jan 2011 07:38:38 -0500
>>> Marc Delisle<marc at infomarc.info>  napsal(a):
>>>
>>> Okay, let's start with writing down rules for this at wiki -
>>> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Theme_Contest
>>
>> No more suggestions/corrections to the text? Can the contest be
>> announced?
>
> Michal,
> My wife (who studied English) and I think that the English in my version
> is better than in the latest correction:
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/wiki/index.php?title=Theme_Contest&diff=6387&oldid=6386

For what it's worth, I agree, but furthermore tweaked a few words...if
you dislike it you can revert, but someone with the privilege should
probably also lock the page at least from public editing. We only get a
light amount of spam/vandalism, but for something we've promoted like
this I wouldn't want to see any unauthorized changes

regards,
~isaac