[Phpmyadmin-devel] Getting involve!

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 09:39:41 CET 2011

Hi all,
I am Kasun Lakpriya from Univesity of Moratuwa, SriLanka. I am following a
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering and now I am in my final year. I
have participated in 2010 Google Summer of Code and worked for Apache
Software Foundation's Directory project. My work with mentor can be found
here [1]. I have PHP, MySQL knowledge and unit testing knowledge in Java.

While I am going though some interested projects I found phpMyAdmin wiki has
some interested ideas. I am very much interested about the second idea [2].

I installed Git and cloned the phpMyAdmin module to my Ubuntu 9.10 machine
and had a look into some of the code. And now I am looking into Selenium
tests. I would like to work with you all to get familiar with the
code-base.

Your ideas are welcome to get me started with phpMyAdmin!

Thank you,
Kasun

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-tooling/
[2] - http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Ideas_List#Automated_testing