[Phpmyadmin-devel] Getting involve!

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:03:43 CET 2011

Hi,
I am still trying to get all the tests run in PMA.

Here are some details and problems I have ATM.

- Tests Passing (With minor issues)
PMA_printableBitValue_test.php - ..
PMA_SQL_parser_test.php - .....
PMA_generateCommonUrl_test.php - ......
Environment_test.php - .II
PMA_get_real_size_test.php - .....
PMA_sanitize_test.php - ....
PMA_foreignKeySupported_test.php - ...
PMA_pow_test.php - ..S
PMA_SQL_parser_data_test.php - .....
PMA_escapeMySqlWildcards_test.php - ................
PMA_escapeJsString_test.php - ....
PMA_cache_test.php - ....
PMA_isValid_test.php - ...................
PMA_transformation_getOptions_test.php - .....
PMA_blowfish_test.php - ..FF - I think encrypt and decrypt methods have been
re-factered after these tests.
PMA_ifSetOr_test.php - ....
FailTest.php - ok

- Tests Passing (Selenium)
PmaSeleniumPrivilegesTest.php - ok
PmaSeleniumXssTest.php - ok

- Failing Tests
PmaSeleniumLoginTest.php with this server log http://pastie.org/1492272

I googled but could not find a solution.

And other remaining tests (non-selenium) are also failing saying "Undefined
variable: _SESSION"

I am running tests on Ubuntu10.10 and xampp-linux-1.7.3a. I think I am
missing some thing. Can you help me to get this working?

Thanks and regards,
Kasun

http://twitter.com/kasunLak
http://kasun86.blogspot.com/