[Phpmyadmin-devel] Phpmyadmin-devel Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Jan 30 14:53:13 CET 2011

Le 2011-01-30 08:44, Anirvana Mishra a écrit :
> Hi,
>

>> Le 2011-01-30 08:25, Anirvana Mishra a ?crit :
>>> Hi everyone,
>>> I see an exciting idea 'Templating'
>>> [here<http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Ideas_List>],
>>> If that project is still open, Can I contribute?
>>
>> Hi,
>> ideas for Google Summer of Code 2011 are here:
>> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Ideas_List
>>
>> Are you thinking about contributing in the context of GSoC 2011?
>>

> Oh, I didn't notice that this idea is also in the GSoC 2011 list.
> Well if I could get an opportunity to work on this in the GSoC 2011, that
> would be great!
> How Should I go about it?

The applicant guide is at
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Applicant_Guide

Please note the program timeline at
http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline

On March 18 the list of accepted mentoring organizations will be
published. However, you should start to get involved:

http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Applicant_Guide#Get_involved_with_phpMyAdmin