[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Structure ->Index->Edit

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Jul 2 13:41:39 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-01 14:25, Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> I worked with the ajax event in Index->Edit option but not with the issue
> previously mentioned by mail. I pushed my changes to the repo. Please check
> that. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Thilanka.

Thilanka,
this works fine. I could merge this but your code is becoming more
difficult to merge.

This is because I can't merge your latest commit, due to the presence of
the unfinished "Ajaxify Table-> Browse->Multiple rows->Export" in your tree.

So I would have to cherry-pick just some commits but this is error-prone.