[Phpmyadmin-devel] Show/hide column feature

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:59:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have two issues with this feature:

1. I see the tooltip "Click the drop-down arrow..." even when arrow
isn't visible (when I have only one column in result set)

2. Clickable area with column name may not span correctly in available
space if columns have short names [1]. It may not look too bad in
English, but in Polish "Show all" translates to much longer "Pokaż
wszystkie". Maybe checkboxes should be inside <label>s with
display:block instead of using table for layout? Or styled <dl>, but
this would require much more CSS to make it look right.

[1] http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1531/hidecolumns.png

--
Piotr Przybylski