[Phpmyadmin-devel] qTip usage for more reusable code

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jul 11 13:54:38 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-11 04:34, Aris Feryanto a écrit :
> [...]

I confirm that with Firefox 5.0 and IE 9 on Windows Vista, I have a
solid conflict with column highlighting. Everytime I hover over the
column's header, vertical highlighting does not happen. Then I hover out
and highlighting happens (it looks like the column was marked).

Worse: the tip cannot be read in IE 9 (it's very narrow).