[Phpmyadmin-devel] Better chart reordering for monitor tab

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:59:43 CEST 2011

Just built a reusable jquery plugin for elegant reordering of table
cells. I will be using it for the Monitor Tab as it greatly improves
the usability of chart reordering (mainly because I want the user to
select a column width and have automatic chart size, instead of
setting a chart size and have automatic column width):

http://www.tyron.at/tmp/ts.html

There is still a bug when an element is dropped before the 'preview
animation' is over (200ms). But apart from that it's kinda fun to play
with, thus I'm posting it here ;-)