[Phpmyadmin-devel] Better chart reordering for monitor tab

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Jul 13 16:35:56 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 10:29 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Le 2011-07-13 10:05, Tyron Madlener a écrit :

I think that questions is queries as executed by the server. So, if you
have defined a stored procedure as follows:

CREATE PROCEDURE `proc`()
BEGIN
  SELECT NULL;
  SELECT 0;
END

and you call it with

CALL `proc`();

that would make 1 query, but 3 questions (the CALL + the 2 SELECTs that
the server will run)

Bye,
Rouslan