[Phpmyadmin-devel] Better chart reordering for monitor tab

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jul 13 22:25:05 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-13 15:29, Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
> 2011/7/13 Tyron Madlener<tyronx at gmail.com>:

IMO "Questions" should not be translated because it's like a keyword.
However we could do as in the "All status variables" (where we don't
translate the names of the status variables) and put a link to the MySQL
manual.

By the way, on a idle server I get 8 questions per second, this must be
the monitoring system overhead. Shouldn't the monitor take this into
account when showing the stats?