[Phpmyadmin-devel] qTip usage for more reusable code

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 03:57:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

> From: Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com>
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>
> wrote:

I pushed code for the new tooltip. I used Tyron's suggestion to create a function PMA_createqTip() and added one parameter, "content" *. It looks very similar to the old tooltip, except for some behavior, like the tooltip sometimes not update its position while in the animation phase.

Please check the demo at http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-aris.

* Actually, "content" can be specified inside "options" parameter, but I think it is used often and specifying it inside "options" may require people to understand about jQuery qTip's options. Thus, I separated it as a parameter.

--
Aris Feryanto