[Phpmyadmin-devel] editing and NULL values

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jul 15 16:10:42 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-15 10:00, Ammar Yasir a écrit :

>> 'Null'
>> should be
>> we
>> an SQL
>>>>>

>>> Sorry, missed the screenshots in previous mail. They are on my blog:
>>> http://ammaryasirr.blogspot.com/
>>
>> I think you'll need to include js/tbl_change.js. There are a few
>> functions in there that deal with these kind of verifications. Beware,
>> some functions are not jQueryfied.
>>
>> I found this problem in the tbl_change.php (when you edit a row from the
> table browse window) page. That includes the tbl_change.js script.

I believed you meant when editing from zoom-search, sorry. But I tried
with browse then editing the sakila.film and I don't see a problem.

Emptying a value is not the same thing as marking it NULL, this is why
the checkbox is there. Please give me a more precise scenario to work
with, including the SQL error you get.