[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Structure ->Column->Change

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Jul 17 14:28:27 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-16 21:52, Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> HI Marc and Rouslan,
>
> I tried on your demo server and as far as I can tell the tooltips are
>> completely broken now. They are no longer generated for the normal page
>> (but the footnotes are hidden) and they don't appear in the ajax dialog
>> (the footnotes, again, are gone though) (ubuntu 11.04/firefox 5).
>>
>> Also as Marc said, with the code that you committed you would be
>> generating duplicate IDs, I suggest you merely change those to classes
>> to avoid possible conflicts (or you could come up with some scheme for
>> generating unique IDs, though that sounds more complicated than is
>> necessary).
>>
>> I'm very sorry that earlier I made the wrong changes to the initTooltips
> function. I fixed the issues and pushed to the repo. Please check that.
> Thank you.

Thilanka,
there are still elements with the same id, for example in my test of the
sakila database, there are two elements with id footnote_1_1.

The source of the problem is the following. When db_structure.php is
executed, it calls PMA_showHint() which keeps track of the number of
instances for each message in a global array.

However, when you call tbl_change.php via AJAX, the global variables are
reset and this execution is not aware of the previously recorded instances.