[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Structure ->Column->Change

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Tue Jul 19 20:10:41 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 23:02 +0530, Thilanka Kaushalya wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> Thilanka,
> > yes, try that.
> >
> > P.S. I suggest renaming initToolTips() to a better name like
> > PMA_convertFootnotesToTooltips().
> >

> I did the necessary changed and committed to the repo. please check that.
> Thank you.

Looks good to me, for whatever that's worth. The only things that I
noticed that you might want to have a look at are:

 * Since PMA_convertFootnotesToTooltips() now takes a parameter,
   you might want to add a PHPDOC header to it to explain what
   that parameter is for and that it can be omitted.
 * The 'span_id' variable in PMA_convertFootnotesToTooltips() is
   now misleading, since it stores a class, not an id.

Rouslan