[Phpmyadmin-devel] problem with column dragging

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:55:50 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Tyron,
> could you have a look at your commit
> a5df22ced5067260b5edbb3d95b83cc8050d21a9 ?
>
> In my tests, this commit breaks column dragging. For example, in
> sakila.actor, try to drag actor_id to the rightmost position.

There was suddenly the makegrid() event attached twice in sql.js,
though I've no idea how it happened. After removing that, I compared
sql.js with a version before my commit. Everything else seems to be
fine.

So commit 97b1375605f241481a953e2c78eb42d43f84fa9d pushed to my repo
removes that duplicate code, which in return fixes the column
dragging.