[Phpmyadmin-devel] qTip usage for more reusable code

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 11:51:50 CEST 2011

Hi Tyron,

On 20 Jul 2011, at 17:12, Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a good idea in this regard. When we have all "Hint"-tooltips
> centralized, we could easily add a config setting to disable all hint
> tooltips. That might be very convenient for advanced users.

I agree with you. Advanced users may not want to see the hints everytime they use phpMyAdmin. I'll try to add this configuration after I finish the grid editing feature.

P.S. I think you accidentally press Reply instead of Reply All in your gmail, so your message only delivered to me, instead to the list.

--
Aris Feryanto