[Phpmyadmin-devel] zoom-search and redirection

Ammar Yasir ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:54:17 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Ammar Yasir <ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Le 2011-07-14 15:39, Ammar Yasir a écrit :

>> the
>> using
>> the
>> Is
>> film_actor

>> got

>> for

>> based

>> It still does not work. When I initially enter Zoom search, $zoom_submit
>> and $inputs are not defined so $dataLabel does not receive the results
>> of PMA_getDisplayField($db,$table).
>>
>> I think I misunderstood. What I am doing is that, if a user does not
> selects a datalabel, it defaults to the display field. That works fine. I
> guess what you are saying is that the default selected value/index should be
> the display field?

>> 'Null'
>> should be
>> we
>> an SQL
>> >>>

>> > Sorry, missed the screenshots in previous mail. They are on my blog:
>> > http://ammaryasirr.blogspot.com/

Hi,
I missed out on one more issue to be fixed, if we refresh the zoom-search
page at any stage it just shows two panels with table names and blank page
on the right frame. I wanted a refresh to take us back to the tbl_search
page, like we have clicked the search tab on the maintabs. I have almost the
same code as tbl_select page, $goto is taken from '$goto =
$GLOBALS['cfg']['DefaultTabTable']' , why is it going wrong?