[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Structure ->Column->Change

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jul 21 15:39:59 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-21 07:40, Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> 1. please follow Rouslan's suggestions; however, the variable, after the
>> split, really contains a span id (to find the other footnote span)
>>
>> 2. please add a comment just before the line containing the split,
>> explaining that this variable contains two classes at this point (for
>> example "footnotemarker footnote_1_1")
>>
>> 3. also add a comment, using for example footnote_2_3 and that after the
>> split, the variable contains 2, so will find the footnote #2
>>

> I did the above changes and pushed to the repo.

Code has been merged to origin/master, thanks.

> The next one is when I go to "Sakila" database and try to insert for
> actor_info table it gives an error. But in ajax enabled dialog shows the
> json string is not parsed clearly. I cannot parse the whole data content at
> the "$("td.insert_table a.ajax").live('click')" action in db_structure.js
> file because the returned content from tbl_change.php file is not 100% an
> json response. That ajax response was passed at the line 604 in
> common.lib.php and it seems not parsing correctly. Can you please help me on
> this issue. Thank you.

I'm not sure you realize that actor_info is a view. The returned error
is normal. Also, this error comes from a POST of tbl_replace.php (not
tbl_change.php) and this is handled in db_structure.js at this section:

$("#insertForm .insertRowTable.ajax input[value=Go]").live('click')