[Phpmyadmin-devel] Show/hide column feature

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:11:44 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Tyron,
>
> On 26 Jul 2011, at 21:07, Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Aris
>>
>> Is there any possibility to partly or fully reuse the code for column
>> show/hide feature and the column reordering?
>> I would very much like to use the same features for my log tables on
>> the Status page -> Monitor Tab.

That's good to hear. Sounds like it wouldn't be too much efforts to
adjust to code to work for my tables :-)

> Btw, about log tables on the Status -> Monitor, how to show the table? I have set log_output to TABLE, but cannot see the table. Maybe I can give a better description if I can see the table.

If general_log and/or slow_log is enabled to the server will start
accumulate logs into those tables. Then you can select a timespan on
any of the charts with the mouse. This will open a dialog where you
can select to load data from either general_log or slow_log.