[Phpmyadmin-devel] Collapsible navigation frame

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:08:15 CEST 2011

Just had a good idea how to fix the 'open in new tab' workaround for
getting more space on various pages (particularly useful on the status
monitor). I've implemented a very quick demonstration on how a
collapsible navigation frame could work like. If the idea is good and
the feature can go to master, I will implemented it better. Also it
could need a better icon.

Commit 5fb7f9cd1716ae747a6e898ee6e92c864d4da6dc and
05dd085aeb0334d1e9ee68037efb563866892164 do the magic. It will make an
arrow appear vertically centered on the nav frame.
Should be testable anytime soon on http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-tyron