[Phpmyadmin-devel] Grid editing : saving mode

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jul 27 18:32:35 CEST 2011

Aris Feryanto a écrit :

  > I just pushed code to my git repo. I added ability to save all edited
> cells at once (configurable via Settings -> Main frame -> Browse mode
> -> Save all edited cells at once). But there are still some problems
> that I'm currently trying to solve: - the links for "relation" cells
> are gone after we save the edited cells - all TEXT data type is
> considered as edited, even when we do not do any editing Other than
> these, I think the user interface and way of editing are ready to be
> tested.

Aris,
I tested your tree (0d422a3a12d1734115c7a0e4b410dfc35d453aa2). In the
default setting of saving at once (with the "Save edited data" button)
my simple test of sakila.actor worked fine.

With the opposite setting, when trying to save my change to last_name, I
get:
$this_field is not defined
in makegrid.js line 970.

> Currently, I only add the configuration in the Settings page.

It will be needed also in /setup.