[Phpmyadmin-devel] Error when opening phpmyadmin db

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:55:17 CEST 2011

Whenever I try to browse the phpmyadmin db i get the following error:

SELECT tracking_active FROM.WHERE `db_name` =  'phpmyadmin'
AND  `table_name` =  'pma_bookmark'
ORDER BY version DESC

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'WHERE `db_name` = 'phpmyadmin'  AND `table_name` =
'pma_bookmark'  ORDER BY vers' at line 1

---
Now I looked into the code and saw the culprit is Tracker.class.php in
function init() where self::$pma_table is set. At that point
$GLOBALS['cfg']['Server']['pmadb'] and ['tracking'] is just empty.
Anyone know why?