[Phpmyadmin-devel] Error when opening phpmyadmin db

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:20:58 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Tyron Madlener a écrit :
>> Whenever I try to browse the phpmyadmin db i get the following error:
>
> Tyron,
> what do you mean "browse the phpmyadmin db"? Go on its structure page?
> Browse a table in it?
>
> I have no problem doing this, on master (my server or demo) or my copy
> of your tree.

Yes the structure. It's when I click on the phpmyadmin db in the
navigation frame.
And yea I forgot to mention that I have the problem only on my local
pma installation, on the demo server it works fine.

I just updated & merged my repo again and the problem still persists.
Got any clues how I could find the problem?