[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column resizing & reordering

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 13:56:55 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I pushed my work on two related features: column resizing & reordering.
I tried (and struggled :) ) to make these features as compatible as possible with inline editing and vertical display mode.
The features currently work in Browse, SQL and Search tab. I also integrate it with current ajax pagination and sorting.

You may try the demo at [0]. Your comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

Note: In vertical display mode, column reordering reorders the table header in the left of the table.

[0] http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-aris

--
Aris Feryanto