[Phpmyadmin-devel] Realtime charting

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:55:56 CEST 2011

Changes today:
- In the tooltip of each point is now displayed what type of queries
have been sent to the server. This one took a while, but very
interesting to watch. For example you can see that those huge spikes
on the demo server are mostly from inserts, probably from when people
import their db dumps :D

- I've changed the type of the chart from "Queries per second" into
"Queries since last refresh" - this seems more natural to me and
removes the rather ugly comma - values.

- Slower refresh (from 2sec+ajax to 5sec+ajax); i want this to be
configurable within the page later
- Less bugs, better gui