[Phpmyadmin-devel] GIS visualization

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jun 1 22:12:40 CEST 2011

Madhura Jayaratne a écrit :
(...)
>      >     Hi Ammar,
>      >
>      >     I'm not sure what exactly your requirement is. But pls have a
>     look
>      >     at the visualization of data at [1] by clicking on the 'Visualize
>      >     GIS data' link in the 'Query results operations' section
>     towards the
>      >     bottom of the page. Try out zooming by double clicking and
>     panning
>      >     by dragging. I believe you are looking for something like
>     this for
>      >     your zoom search feature.
>
>     Madhura,
>
>     I have issues operating panning and zooming. Here is the scenario:
>
>     1. Browse world_cities and click Visualize GIS data
>     2. Click-drag: pans OK
>     3. Double-click: this is a zoom out, I guess
>     4. Click-drag: no panning
>     5. Click "zoom out": data points are enlarging, isn't this a zoom-in?
>
> Marc,
>
> This is a Firefox compatibility problem. Resolved and pushed to the
> repo. Demo will take some time to upgrade to the new version. Meanwhile
> if you have Chrome, you can still experience what it's suppose to do.

Madhura,
ok, panning and zooming are fine now.

Is the saving feature ready? I tried to save in PNG and got a bunch of
binary data on-screen.

Saving in PDF generates
Fatal error: Call to undefined method
PMA_GIS_Visualization::toFileAsPdf() in
/srv/http/pma.cihar.com/gsoc-madhura/libraries/gis_visualization.lib.php
on line 161