[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column resizing & reordering

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jun 1 22:27:56 CEST 2011

Marc Delisle a écrit :
> Aris Feryanto a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I pushed my work on two related features: column resizing & reordering.
>> I tried (and struggled :) ) to make these features as compatible as possible with inline editing and vertical display mode.
>> The features currently work in Browse, SQL and Search tab. I also integrate it with current ajax pagination and sorting.
>>
>> You may try the demo at [0]. Your comments and suggestions are really appreciated.
>>

>> Note: In vertical display mode, column reordering reorders the table header in the left of the table.
>
> I made quick tests and it works fine, congratulations. I'll make more
> complete tests later.

Aris,
I tested with sakila.actor.

Under IE 8 /Windows XP / pmahomme theme, after a column move I lose all
column headers.

Under FF 4.0.1 / Windows XP / original theme

- when dragging the column I don't see the visual cue that I have with
pmahomme; but if I drop the column at the desired landing place, the
move happens

- when trying to resize I have no cue, therefore I cannot do the operation