[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column resizing & reordering

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:27:37 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

Works nicely now :)
Maybe you want to give the hovering item and arrow indicator the same
silverish style like pmahomme has (or more generally let the style be
adjusted by the theme)

When dragging and the mouse is over the column title you mark each
cell of the column as selected. But when you drag and the mouse is
above or below it's not being selected. Maybe this should behave the
same in either way.