[Phpmyadmin-devel] .gitignore /locale/ for external libraries

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:19:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

With commit 78b6f3d6 by Michal, /locale/ gets ignored in master.
For the PHPExcel library this means the /locale/ directory is no
longer under sourcecontrol.
I don't think we use the translations for PHPExcel, and they probably
can be removed (during the planned process of stripping the parts of
that library we don't use), but maybe we should keep them for now?
Or not, as it probably doesn't break exporting and it only affects
master and should be solved by the release of 3.5

--
Kind regards,,

Dieter Adriaenssens