[Phpmyadmin-devel] Zoom Search

Ammar Yasir ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:51:59 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Ammar Yasir <ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Madhura Jayaratne <madhura.cj at gmail.com>wrote:

>>> madhura.cj at gmail.com

>>> ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com

>>> marc at infomarc.info

>>> an

>>> the
>>>
>>> Madhura,
>>>
>>> I have issues operating panning and zooming. Here is the scenario:
>>>
>>> 1. Browse world_cities and click Visualize GIS data
>>> 2. Click-drag: pans OK
>>> 3. Double-click: this is a zoom out, I guess
>>> 4. Click-drag: no panning
>>> 5. Click "zoom out": data points are enlarging, isn't this a zoom-in?
>>>
>>> Marc,
>>
>> This is a Firefox compatibility problem. Resolved and pushed to the repo.
>> Demo will take some time to upgrade to the new version. Meanwhile if you
>> have Chrome, you can still experience what it's suppose to do.
>>

>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Madhura Jayaratne
>>

>> Hi,
> I was looking up jQuery-SVG and SVG past two days. There has been a
> discussion going on in the list about whether to include a different
> plotting library than existing(pChart). For now, instead of including
> another plotting library, I've developed a prototype that creates the plot
> using just SVG. I'll push it to my repo sometime later today.
>

>> Hi,

I've pushed my work. The basic plot functionality is implemented along with
classes for the same. Currently it works only for numeric fields, I'll add
support for other data types after some testing. You can try scenarios in
'sakila' database and search 'films' or 'film_actor' table.

Regards,
Ammar Yasir