[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 11:46:56 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com>
>
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>
> wrote:

Oh. I see. I thought that you said about the whole column.
Yes, I agree it would make the column header prettier.

And about the whole column, I'm also thinking about performance issue, especially when we have lots of rows to clone (e.g. when we press "Show all" button in a huge table) or the column contains a lot of transformed data (e.g. image).

--
Aris Feryanto