[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 05:58:11 CEST 2011

On 10 Jun 2011, at 20:31, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Aris Feryanto a écrit :

I've updated my repo and it should be available in the demo soon. I add small popup balloon when we hover the column header. I also add some css code to prettify the column dragging. Please kindly check this.

P.S.: All my changes for column resize and reorder can be found under "colresize" branch in my git repo.

--
Aris Feryanto