[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Jun 13 15:31:53 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-13 at 08:09 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Rouslan Placella a écrit :
> > On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 21:23 -0700, Aris Feryanto wrote:
> >> Hi Rouslan,

Looks like Aris already picked up on my suggestion about the combined
hint. I think it works quite nice in that it only shows "Click to sort"
when you hover the link. I guess that at this point maybe the hint could
contain the same way "Click to mark" when one is over a <th>, but not
the link.

BTW, is there any practical use for "marking" columns, like performing
an operation on marked columns, or is it just a visual aid?

Rouslan