[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - db_structure -> insert

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jun 13 15:57:18 CEST 2011

Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>

>     3. Insert is done correctly but the row count is not updated.
>

> I fixed this issue by using "/$().load()" /method and pushed to the
> repo. I tried to do it with /"PMA_Table::countRecords()" / but could not
> find a way to call that php function via js. So I used the above
> method. Please can you check that out.

Thilanka,
this is not done in an Ajax way as you are reloading the whole
db_structure.php.

When tbl_replace.php is called, the ajax_request parameter is set to
true so the script knows it's running in an Ajax context. So after it
does its job of inserting the row, would be a good time to count the rows.