[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jun 13 18:55:41 CEST 2011

Aris Feryanto a écrit :
> Hi Marc,

The new message and the combined new messages are fine.

By the way, the new features under IE 8 (Windows XP) seems to be
limited, it this expected?

- no balloons
- no indicator for the destination column when dragging
- column reorder does not work at all

makegrid.js line 49, expected identified, string or number

sql.js line 222 character 9, object doesn't support this property or method