[Phpmyadmin-devel] Table charting pChart replacement

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:13:02 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:31:48 +0100
> Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> napsal(a):

>> > Odd, that doesn't happen to me. In Chrome it keeps refreshing when I
>> > tab away and it keeps refreshing when I tab back.
>> > What browser do you use? Any javascript errors in the console?
>> >

>> Error is with Firefox 4.0.1 / Ubuntu Linux 64-bit
>> Works fine in Chrome 11 and Opera 11 though.
>> Nothing in the error console.
>
> That's exactly what I see as well, Firefox 4.0.1 on openSUSE.

I've fixed this issue now. Was caused by a bug in FF causing an
exception on certain SVG functions on hidden elements.

Now tabs are not set to "display:none" anymore but just outside the
viewable area, as suggested on
http://jqueryui.com/demos/tabs/#...my_slider.2C_Google_Map.2C_sIFR_etc._not_work_when_placed_in_a_hidden_.28inactive.29_tab.3F

The change is required in jquery-ui-1.8.custom.css so this file should
not be overwritten anymore :/