[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - db_structure -> insert

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jun 15 02:27:34 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-14 12:58, Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
>>     2. I have to wait up to 5 seconds before the insert panel appear, do
>> you
>>>     see the same wait time?
>>>
>>> Yes same problem here. I see there are lot of get() queries on firebug
>>> during the insert dialog pop up. My be it make slow the system. What can
>>> I do for this kind of issue. Please clarify me on this.
>>
>> Firebug / network panel shows a stall on js/update-location.js.
>>

> Yes I also see delays at update-location.js and phpmyadmin.css.php on
> firebug but I'm not aware of how to fix this kind of problems. Should I need
> to refactor the code at those file. Please let me know what are the possible
> actions. Thank you.

Thilanka,
Here is a clue. In Firebug (network panel), compare the GET command that
is sent when everything is alright, with the other GET command where
there are delays. The parameters of the GET command where delays happen,
are weird (I see an underscore as one of the parameters).

As a result, when all is fine, most GET commands are replied with a "304
not modified" and served by the cache, whereas the weird parameter
causes a not cacheable request (replied by "200 OK").

Try to find where this underscore as a GET parameter comes from.