[Phpmyadmin-devel] pma demo on IE8

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:22:25 CEST 2011

As for me the error appears on every page where the ad at the bottom is present.
The error points to the following line:

document.getElementById("piwik").insertBefore(tag,
document.getElementById("piwik-script"));

I haven't tested it with IE9 though. The bug doesn't seem to affect
anything either. All looks and behaves the same.