[Phpmyadmin-devel] Animations in routines functionality

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu Jun 16 19:56:17 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I've added some animations to the routines functionalities in my branch
and I'm just looking for your opinions about this. A demo video is
available on my site [1]. Please let me know if you think that it's too
much eye-candy or if you think that it's OK. I didn't check this into my
repo yet and I'm keeping the code in my git-stash.

Also I'm wondering if it's worth adding a new configuration variable to
disable animations in PMA (there are already quite a few of them arou)
for users that have slower computers. What do you think?

Rouslan

[1]: http://www.placella.com/pma/routine_animations.ogv