[Phpmyadmin-devel] Recent tables list doesn't honor current server

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 03:10:03 CEST 2011

On 17 Jun 2011, at 02:22, Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed - when I change servers on demo server (eg. MySQL ->
> MariaDB) and select a recent table that's only in MySQL, I am
> redirected to table list with no database selected and no tables, and
> then to proper database list. It should change servers and show this
> table, or not show any tables from other servers (work per server).

Hi Piotr,

You are right. I will work on this.

Also, I've just checked, some other features, for example tracking feature, also doesn't honor current server. If user have same db and table name in different server, tracking will considered both as one db and table. Is this behavior expected?

--
Aris Feryanto