[Phpmyadmin-devel] Live charts broken for non-default server

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:52:30 CEST 2011

2011/6/17 Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Live charts in server status are not working with non-default server -
>> AJAX requests go to wrong address (& instead of &), eg.:
>>
>> http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/master/server_status.php?server=2&token=c6a8560ed3e34f34a3dc34009b18f2d3&ajax_request=1&chart_data=1&type=traffic
>>

> Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in my repos once I've pushed my changes.

That's the second case of such an error (the first one was with recent
tables), so I believe we all should work work with two MySQL
installations in config.inc.php (or at least a duplicated config for
one) and always use the second server. That way we can find similar
bugs early.

--
Piotr Przybylski