[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 16:59:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

> From: Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com>
>
> On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 19:57 +0200, Piotr Przybylski wrote:
>>  2011/6/17 Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com>:
>>  > Bug: column reordering is enabled for EXPLAIN queries - should be
> disabled.
>>  >

>>  > And a small glitch: when the qtip animation expands tooltip, text
>>  > inside tooltip is wrapped - if you look close enough, you can see that
>>  > at the beginning it has three lines, and only when fully expanded has
>>  > two (the wrapped sentence is "Click to mark/unmark").
>>  >

Yes, you are right. It has three lines at the beginning. I also noticed this, but just can't find a better way to do this. I tried with other animations, such as fadeIn and slideDown, but the animation is not better than current animation.

>>  The same applies to SHOW queries
>

> Also the tooltip with "click to mark" is shown for queries like these
> ones:
>
> SET @a = 1;
> SELECT @a;
>
> But there is nothing to mark (or unmark) in the result.

Bugs for EXPLAIN, SHOW and "SELECT @a" are now fixed in my git (commit e34e0e1f860b951c591bb08908c18838d512b69b).
Thanks Piotr and Rouslan for the feedback. :)

--
Aris Feryanto