[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Browse ->Mutiple rows-> Change

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:24:01 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

I pushed my first set of changes to the repo on ajaxify the
table->multi_row->change option, please check that. For that I have used
some existing events in sql.js file.

When I submit the "*#insetForm*" I used "*
$("#pageselector").trigger('change');*" for reload the "#*resultsForm*"
 table because since this is related to multiple rows and there are many
actions in "*#insertForm*" such as "*Save*" and "*add as a new row*", it is
better to update the table.

And there are few issues with this.

   1. I used "*PMA_ajaxShowMessage(PMA_messages['strNoRowSelected']);*" to
   show a message when user not selected a row and click on change. Is this
   okay or should I change it.
   2. When a row get changed I used following actions to reload the "#*
   resultsForm*"

       $("#pageselector").trigger('change');
       $("#result_query").remove();
       $("#sqlqueryresults").prepend(data.sql_query);

           But since last two actions runs in the middle of first trigger I
cannot remove the *result_query * with the updated row message after the
table get reloaded. I cannot find why this happens. Please can you help me
on this.
Thank you.

Regards,
Thilanka.