[Phpmyadmin-devel] Recent tables list doesn't honor current server

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 06:18:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
> From: Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com>
>
> W dniu 18 czerwca 2011 13:31 użytkownik Dieter Adriaenssens
> <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napisał:

> tracking feature, also doesn't honor current server. If user have same db
> and table name in different server, tracking will considered both as one db and
> table. Is this behavior expected?

Silly me. Sorry for wrong report above. I was not clear about this before.
In my test for tracking feature, I used same cloned server in my localhost.
So, there is no bug for tracking.

>>>  I wonder how this should be fixed - by storing server id from config
>>>  (and risking difficult to detect conflicts when config is changed), or
>>>  by stating that tracking and recent tables need to have different
>>>  table for each server (and making installation more difficult).
>>
>>  hostname/connection string?
>>

> Yes, connection string would work.

I've fixed this in my git (commit 6e65d3d7fc04653be59e133acfe5f10f5eb6cbc5). Marc, could you please merge this in official master branch?
Thanks.

--
Aris Feryanto