[Phpmyadmin-devel] Show/hide column feature

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 04:03:32 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> From: Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>
>
> Le 2011-06-27 00:25, Aris Feryanto a écrit :

Yes, it is possible. But, I think it will be odd when the "Show all" button suddenly pop out in the top or bottom of the list when we click one of the checkbox.

>>  I also fixed the "too many"<th>  while browsing in vertical
> mode in
>>  my last commit (ba4515212a24c1d81a7251e85a82d7c8649b7604). But not
>>  sure if changes in my commit are the best way to fix it.
>
> Could you rename $foo_counter to emphasize the real usage of this variable?

Done in my git (commit c7892cf5bbb7790ea725196f4a01dd2c40f43013).

P.S.: I've just realized the commit message for the commit ID above is not correct after I pushed it. The correct message should be "Change $foo_counter to $cell_displayed and some code fix".

--
Aris Feryanto