[Phpmyadmin-devel] Better table navigation

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jun 30 13:15:13 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-30 06:08, Aris Feryanto a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Current table navigation seems to be little messy, so I tried to make
> the table navigation tidier and more compact. You may see the screenshot
> at [0] or try the demo at usual location [1]. Feel free to give any
> comment or suggestion on this.

Aris,
removing "page number" might be a good idea, but I'm not sure about
combining the two lines as more horizontal space is needed. It's true
that the right side of it is used less often.

We could remove the "horizontal (rotated headers)" feature and this
would help shorten the line :)

What about shorter phrases like:
Show [Start row X] [Number of rows X] [Mode X] [Headers every X rows]

Here "Show" is the button.

(I always found difficult to understand that in the current phrase, we
first indicate the number of rows then the starting row).