[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in GSOC project

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Mar 11 16:34:39 CET 2011

harsh gidra a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I think one needs to have a *sourceforge.net <http://sourceforge.net>*
> account before executing the above mentioned command. That would suffice.

No, this command is only for members of the project. But the wiki page
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Git gives another command to clone the
repository with read-only access (typed on one line)

git clone git://phpmyadmin.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin

The other reference I gave would be useful in case someone wants to
publish his repository, which is what is expected for GSoC students.