[Phpmyadmin-devel] pmahomme: about .data at 100%

Mike Homme mike at globalcode.org
Fri Mar 11 22:30:03 CET 2011

Marc,

I now noticed the .data selector is applied to not only the <table> but to
every cell within it. Not sure if that's necessary, and removing it fixes
the 100% problem without having to actually remove the 100% from the CSS.

Here's what I changed:

On line 1243 - in "display_tbl.lib.php"

>From this:
$class = 'data ' . $inline_edit_class . ' ' . $not_null_class . ' ' .
$alternating_color_class . ' ' . $relation_class;

To this:
$class = $inline_edit_class . ' ' . $not_null_class . ' ' .
$alternating_color_class . ' ' . $relation_class;

Can we try that?

Thanks,
Mike